![]() |
Third Opinion |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Tyzur
Simmer
Chief Medical Officer Joined: July/05/2026 Location: Yorkshire, UK Online Status: Offline Posts: 64 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Topic: Third OpinionPosted: Today at 5:09pm |
|
"Third Opinion" Emily Marsh, EMH Lt. Tyzur, Chief Medical Officer Stardate: 58807.16, 1711h Location: USS Vanguard, Sickbay *** Nearly an hour after Lektar had left, Tyzur was still working through the scan results. He had already run a preliminary simulation of the proposed treatment. The results were promising, but there was a complication. The model could account for the damaged pathways, but it was less certain how Lektar’s existing neural adaptations might respond to the treatment. Tyzur could run a more complex simulation himself. What he wanted was another medical perspective on the results. “Computer, activate EMH program.” The familiar shimmer resolved into Emily. “Doctor,” Tyzur said. “I have a simulation I’d like to run. I’d appreciate a second opinion while we interpret the results.” He gestured toward the workstation. “I want to see whether an adaptive model gives us anything the conventional simulation missed. If you see anything worth changing, I’d like to hear it.” |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |