![]() |
Role Call |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Shirik Lektar
Admin Group
Ops Chief Joined: February/24/2011 Location: Jacobsburg, OH Online Status: Offline Posts: 196 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Topic: Role CallPosted: August/20/2026 at 11:13am |
|
I sent an email out to all players but have received no responses, so I'm not sure they're getting through.
I just want a quick role call to make sure everyone is still on board and ready to play. Please respond to this message if you see it. |
|
![]() |
|
Iryna_Nakhimova
Simmer
Asst. Chief Flight Controller Joined: July/22/2026 Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA Online Status: Offline Posts: 34 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: August/20/2026 at 3:18pm |
|
I did not receive any emails until yesterday. I think there may be some interference going on.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Shirik Lektar
Admin Group
Ops Chief Joined: February/24/2011 Location: Jacobsburg, OH Online Status: Offline Posts: 196 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: August/20/2026 at 3:59pm |
|
Yes, it looks like my email isn't the most reliable right now. That's why I posted here, in case my emails weren't getting out.
|
|
![]() |
|
Tyzur
Simmer
Chief Medical Officer Joined: July/05/2026 Location: Yorkshire, UK Online Status: Offline Posts: 64 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: August/20/2026 at 4:32pm |
|
I get the forum updates, but I didn’t get the direct email you’re referring to. It’s not even in spam. I’ve got the one from earlier on in the RP with the medical record.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Shirik Lektar
Admin Group
Ops Chief Joined: February/24/2011 Location: Jacobsburg, OH Online Status: Offline Posts: 196 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: August/20/2026 at 5:02pm |
|
i didn't send it to you because I already knew you were active. :)
|
|
![]() |
|
raikon achaea
Simmer
Chief Engineer Joined: June/28/2026 Location: barnton Online Status: Offline Posts: 51 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: August/21/2026 at 3:13pm |
|
Still here still on vacation but checking in 😉 I know there's a few uk players so not sure if they are just not able due to school holidays?
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Cerys_Rowan
Simmer
Joined: June/30/2026 Location: Denver, CO, USA Online Status: Offline Posts: 11 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: August/21/2026 at 4:39pm |
|
Traveling for work through next Thursday but still here. Waiting for the story to begin, as I don’t have much to write til then.
|
|
![]() |
|
Andrea Guilder
Newbie
Nurse Joined: July/07/2026 Location: Minneapolis, MN, Unite States Online Status: Offline Posts: 8 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: September/02/2026 at 5:38pm |
|
Present.
Edit: My schedule is pretty regular. Will forewarn if I'm afk for more than a day. Able to check in once daily at minimum for correspondence here or on the discord.
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |