Print Page | Close Window

Role Call

Printed From: USS Vanguard
Category: Out Of Character
Forum Name: Out of Character Discussion
Forum Discription: Out of Character discussions here
URL: http:/www.aerth.org/Vanguard/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=414
Printed Date: October/08/2026 at 5:51pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.65 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Role Call
Posted By: Shirik Lektar
Subject: Role Call
Date Posted: August/20/2026 at 11:13am
I sent an email out to all players but have received no responses, so I'm not sure they're getting through.

I just want a quick role call to make sure everyone is still on board and ready to play. Please respond to this message if you see it.




Replies:
Posted By: Iryna_Nakhimova
Date Posted: August/20/2026 at 3:18pm
I did not receive any emails until yesterday. I think there may be some interference going on.

-------------
Original character created and written by SWIFT.


Posted By: Shirik Lektar
Date Posted: August/20/2026 at 3:59pm
Yes, it looks like my email isn't the most reliable right now. That's why I posted here, in case my emails weren't getting out.


Posted By: Tyzur
Date Posted: August/20/2026 at 4:32pm
I get the forum updates, but I didn’t get the direct email you’re referring to. It’s not even in spam. I’ve got the one from earlier on in the RP with the medical record.

-------------
Lt. Tyzur, Chief Medical Officer


Posted By: Shirik Lektar
Date Posted: August/20/2026 at 5:02pm
i didn't send it to you because I already knew you were active. :)


Posted By: raikon achaea
Date Posted: August/21/2026 at 3:13pm
Still here still on vacation but checking in 😉 I know there's a few uk players so not sure if they are just not able due to school holidays?

-------------
Lt. Cmdr. Raikon Achaea, Chief Engineer


Posted By: Cerys_Rowan
Date Posted: August/21/2026 at 4:39pm
Traveling for work through next Thursday but still here. Waiting for the story to begin, as I don’t have much to write til then.


Posted By: Andrea Guilder
Date Posted: September/02/2026 at 5:38pm
Present.

Edit: My schedule is pretty regular. Will forewarn if I'm afk for more than a day. Able to check in once daily at minimum for correspondence here or on the discord. 



Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.65 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2010 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com