USS Vanguard Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Out Of Character > Out of Character Discussion
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Role Call

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Shirik Lektar View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Ops Chief

Joined: February/24/2011
Location: Jacobsburg, OH
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirik Lektar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Role Call
    Posted: August/20/2026 at 11:13am
I sent an email out to all players but have received no responses, so I'm not sure they're getting through.

I just want a quick role call to make sure everyone is still on board and ready to play. Please respond to this message if you see it.

Back to Top
Iryna_Nakhimova View Drop Down
Simmer
Simmer
Avatar
Asst. Chief Flight Controller

Joined: July/22/2026
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iryna_Nakhimova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2026 at 3:18pm
I did not receive any emails until yesterday. I think there may be some interference going on.
Original character created and written by SWIFT.
Back to Top
Shirik Lektar View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Ops Chief

Joined: February/24/2011
Location: Jacobsburg, OH
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirik Lektar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2026 at 3:59pm
Yes, it looks like my email isn't the most reliable right now. That's why I posted here, in case my emails weren't getting out.
Back to Top
Tyzur View Drop Down
Simmer
Simmer
Avatar
Chief Medical Officer

Joined: July/05/2026
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 64
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tyzur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2026 at 4:32pm
I get the forum updates, but I didn’t get the direct email you’re referring to. It’s not even in spam. I’ve got the one from earlier on in the RP with the medical record.
Lt. Tyzur, Chief Medical Officer
Back to Top
Shirik Lektar View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Ops Chief

Joined: February/24/2011
Location: Jacobsburg, OH
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 196
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirik Lektar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2026 at 5:02pm
i didn't send it to you because I already knew you were active. :)
Back to Top
raikon achaea View Drop Down
Simmer
Simmer
Avatar
Chief Engineer

Joined: June/28/2026
Location: barnton
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 51
Post Options Post Options   Quote raikon achaea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2026 at 3:13pm
Still here still on vacation but checking in 😉 I know there's a few uk players so not sure if they are just not able due to school holidays?
Lt. Cmdr. Raikon Achaea, Chief Engineer
Back to Top
Cerys_Rowan View Drop Down
Simmer
Simmer


Joined: June/30/2026
Location: Denver, CO, USA
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cerys_Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2026 at 4:39pm
Traveling for work through next Thursday but still here. Waiting for the story to begin, as I don’t have much to write til then.
Back to Top
Andrea Guilder View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar
Nurse

Joined: July/07/2026
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Unite States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Post Options Post Options   Quote Andrea Guilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2026 at 5:38pm
Present.

Edit: My schedule is pretty regular. Will forewarn if I'm afk for more than a day. Able to check in once daily at minimum for correspondence here or on the discord. 
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.65 [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz